Review: Reaper's Fall

Reaper's Fall Reaper's Fall by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Joanna Wylde is going to rock your world with Painter and Melanie's story!!

I am just sitting here having just finished this book and I am in the BEST book hangover!!
Joanna takes their story into new depths not yet explored.
It felt like it was so much more of a personal insight into the real them, than any of the other characters in the books of the Reaper's MC

The range of emotions that Joanna takes you through, in all that happens to get Painter and Melanie from young and clueless,
to their evolution and growth to make them the adults they become just takes my breath away.

All the while still kicking bada** thrills and twists that just penetrate you!
Not to mention the explosive hotness between them!! It in not sparks or electric buzz...
its a freaking inferno between them, especially as they ager with each other!

I have so much to say about this story, but my full review will need to wait until publication...
But my lovelies, I just had to share these little words with you that don't even come close to all i need to say to do this book justice!!

Can not wait for Reaper's Fall to be in your hands!!!

View all my reviews

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment