Review: Midnight Mass

Midnight Mass Midnight Mass by Sierra Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heaven Help Me.... It's Father Bell....Forgive me for I have sinned...

Sierra continues with life after the church with Poppy and Tyler Bell....
This is years later as he is finishing his studies, and Poppy has her successful studio.

All is wonderful... right??

Well of course life will get into the way of any marriage, even one that was anointed with "Holy Oil"... literally...lol
Even with the divine marriage that Poppy and Tyler have... there are definitely some ups and downs... stresses that come in to any marriage.
Tyler is finishing his dissertation and has not been a dedicated husband... Poppy is in the throes of organizing a gala for her studio and her wonderful and handsome assistant is right by her side...

This leads us to a very real and poignant life they are leading, and Tyler living with his guilt and failures he has placed on himself, add in some serious jealousy and you get some serious, emotional angst and beyond the norm (even for them) hot hot scenes!!

Can I just say that Father Bell is one of my all time fave BFF's... yeah.. just typing that should get me zapped by lightening!

View all my reviews

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment