Review: Royally Screwed

Royally Screwed
Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading a book by Emma Chase is like being kidnapped and brought to heaven…..

I freaking love her and this new series of hers – Royally!

NICK… Prince Nick… Samantha Towle says he’s hers and she won’t share… But I am a Princess and I don’t play fair… NICK is MINE Sam… stay away!

Just omg.. Nick… Can he be any more perfect??  Oh, don’t get me wrong… he can be a stuffy entitled arse!

but the other side of him… just.. well.. read this –

“Are you trying to be cute?”

“No. I don’t have to try…it just sort of happens.”

It really does… no kidding, no exaggerating… he is just WowCute!  WowHot! WowAmazing!

I can’t tell you how badly I wish I was reading this book again for the first time… Its about a Prince for freaking sake… and a commoner!  And there is a Palace, and the Queen grandmother and Ellie, Marty, Harry, Franny, and Simon.  You will love them all, and fall for Emma Chase even more!

Read this modern day fairytale….And just smile, laugh and sigh…..

Check out all our reviews at http://bit.ly/2akqPZQ

View all my reviews




from WordPress http://bit.ly/2dBE1u7
via IFTTT

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment