Review: Reaper’s Fire

Reaper's Fire
Reaper’s Fire by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess-Elizabeth-300x252

small frame review

Ohhhhhhh Joanna, Joanna, Joanna… how I love thee!!

OMG, I have been waiting for this story!!!

This is Gage and Tinker’s story!!

And hot damn is it an amazing one!!

We have Gage… well he is just amazing who just about makes me fall to my knees with unrequited love.  He is loyal… and I mean LOYAL to his club… to his friends.. to his heart and soul.

We get him in a not so ideal situation, where he must behave and follow through although it may just shatter his heart and ruin any happy future he may have had.  But he follows through… dealing with things while at the same time trying to keep Tinker safe.   So lets get to Tinker… she is a strong woman, who has a huge heart.  She is in a new chapter of her life, having just barely survived a horrible loss and a bastard of a husband.  She is dealing with trying to live her life, continue her business while taking care of her ailing dad after losing her mom as well.  How she is keeping her head above water is beyond me.  And then you get Gage and the BS he is having to live right in the mix and you get a really complicated set of events that Joanna just writes to perfection!

This book is a great continuation of one of my fave series ever….

I can’t wait for more from Joanna Wylde!!

 

Check out all our reviews at http://bit.ly/2akqPZQ

View all my reviews




from WordPress http://bit.ly/2bJx61o
via IFTTT

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment