Review: The Bourbon Thief

The Bourbon Thief
The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess-Elizabeth-300x252

small frame review

I love Tiffany Reisz!  My co-Princess convinced me to read her Original Sinners series… and I just loved them! So now I have got to say that The Bourbon Thief is right up there with my fave books!

This story is soooooooo freaking original, and elegant… and HOT! lol

This book takes you back and forth between intertwining lives from the far past to the present to present you with a story that is super twisted, shocking and refreshing all at the same time.

I honestly do not want to give anything away… you just have to experience the amazing writing that is Tiffany for yourself!!  I know its a standalone, but I just want more… I don’t want this story to end!

Check out all our reviews at http://bit.ly/2akqPZQ

View all my reviews




from WordPress http://bit.ly/2bJQOf3
via IFTTT

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment