Review: Hard Rules

Hard Rules
Hard Rules by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wall Street meets the Sons of Anarchy

That right there my lovelies absolutely sold me on this book!! lol

And let me tell you, It did not fail me!

Ms. Jones is a new to me author, and I am in love and dying for more!

She gives us this complicated and cutthroat story of an empire, where the Lion is being defeated by illness and his two sons are in a battle of wills, wits, and soul to take the lead.  Completely with the good son bad son, and trying to figure out the underlying truth in which son actually takes after their father!  Derek and Shane are just night and day and both want control.  Two brothers who love and hate each other and feel the same about their father.  It is literally down to the wire with so many twists and turn that this story leaves you yearning for more now!!

PE circle 200

Throw into the mix a fiery temptress named Emily.  She is hiding some major secrets while trying to survive and run away all at the same time.  Shane sets his eyes on her and like the prowling lion that lays in wait patiently for its prey… Emily has no hope of being safely out of his grasp.  Nor does she want too.  But in this story of winner takes all, who is going to get to close to the fire and get burned??

Wow just wow!!  Truly want to go all stalker on this amazing author and convince her somehow to release the next book now… or just to me… whatever works!!

See more of the Princesses Reviews and Castle happenings here: Perusing Princesses

View all my reviews


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment