Interwoven :A Holiday Anthology is LIVE!!!!!!!

IW4 final
 
 

Synopsis:

Entertwine is proud to bring you this wonderful mix of holiday stories featuring several of our authors. With stories ranging from heart warming to spicy, every reader is sure to enjoy this compilation.



Buy Link:

Amazon:

Interwoven Holiday Anthology


(Amazon Share Link: http://amzn.com/B00QKNDIZA)



 

Vital by Xavier Neal

 

XN VIW Teaser 3XN Vital Teaser About Xavier Neal:

IMG_7045
 Xavier Neal lives in Texas where she spends her time getting lost in writing, reading, or fandoms she recently discovered. Whether she is enjoying books or movies, she continues finding inspiration at every turn to bring more exciting stories to life.

Married For Christmas by Salice Rodgers

SR Anth2

About Salice Rodgers:

10417434_382001575298543_255221547502032028_n-1

Born and raised in Alabama, Salice Rodgers is a wife and mother of three. Books are her Passion. She loves to spend her spare time writing or enjoying the works others have created.

All You Have To Do Is Ask Santa by Matthew Faist

 
MF Anth

About Matthew Faist:

10458823_1469889363248945_714376768807720925_n

My life began on a beach trip with my parents who needed to make an emergency stop in the small town of Toledo, Oregon in a hospital that has since been torn down. From there, I spent the rest of my childhood being raised on the family farm. It was constant work from sun up to sun down in the fields and tending to the Thoroughbred racing horses that we bred. During that time, we were not able to take many vacations due to lack of financial stability so I needed to find another way to get away from the everyday grind and that is when I fell in love with writing. It was during one of my English classes in elementary school where the teacher had us write a story that we made up on the spot. Mine was a story of a 9 year old (same age as me at the time) boy who loved bowling and had superpowers. During the time to write, I was writing frantically as I was caught up in the story and could not get away. As the teacher told us to put our pencils down, I had written 10 pages while the rest of the class averaged 1. This is when I felt my heart first started beating.

Since that time, I served in the United States Air Force, graduated college, started a family with 2 children and my beautiful wife, and work full time as well. I recently have gone back to college for my Bachelors degree and so my time in consumed on a daily basis. As life has gone on and I have experienced many things, it has all come full circle to where when I need my vacation, I pick up a pen and paper or open my computer and begin exploring the worlds that form in my mind. Writing is not only my passion, it is a part of who I am.

Social Links:

 
 
 
 
 

Trish's Gift by Angie Merriam

 
AM Anth2
 
 

About Angie Merriam:

1514593_10152212061264334_1835079552_n

 
Angie Merriam resides in the beautiful Pacific NorthWest and is happily married to her best friend. She and her husband have three wonderful children, a dog, and a fish. She is the author of the Neveah trilogy and is a featured author in Intertwine, an anthology featuring an array of writers and a variety of genres.
She loves barbeque's with family and friends, photography, movies, music, and of course reading. She was influenced by the works of Diana Gabaldon, Stephanie Meyer, Nora Roberts, Danielle Steele, and J.K. Rowling. She currently writes romantic fantasy but looks forward to exploring other genre's.
Contact her at:
 
 

A Southern Christmas Love by T.M. Lazar

TM Anth2

 

About T.M. Lazar:

IMG_6334
T.M. Lazar lives in upstate NY. She started writing her debut novel, The Last Glass, at the age of 16. At the age of 19, she made her dream a reality. She was signed by Entertwine Publishing. Along with writing, she is an avid reader, and loves to spend time with her family and friends, camping, swimming, drawing, dancing, and just hanging out! She will also be starting college soon, and majoring in Liberal Arts and Literature.

Social media links:



Wrapped Up In You by Kennedy Kelly

KK Anth 2

About Kennedy Kelly:

I was born and raised in Kansas City, MO where I grew up with four older brothers. I now reside in Overland Park, Kansas. I'd always loved to write as a child. My teachers would call home not because I was in trouble but because I had a creative imagination and they wanted my parents to know about the crazy stories I was writing. I've always been a hard worker. I started working with my family's company when I was 15 and still haven't stopped. I am a wife, mother of two, hold down a full time job and am now trying to be a indie author. I have a passion for reading and before I started writing I could be found with a Kindle in my hand morning, noon and night. I'm a picky reader so it's hard to please me but I feel like I have a keen eye for a good book.

Nikki's Hope by Lisa Messier

 
LM Anth3

About Lisa Messier:

10801775_1519845251606248_4354218380861055273_n

"Someone once asked me why I write. I write for the same reason I breathe; it's necessary for my survival (and sanity). I use my writing as a way to express myself and learn who I am. Words make me into the person I want to become. I've been writing since I was a young girl. Now I'm a stay at home mother of my own three girls. I was born and raised in rural Alberta, but moved to the 'big city' three years ago with my husband. In the last year I've finally admitted that I am indeed a geek. I've fallen in love with corsetry and can spend hours researching corsets and their applications. Perhaps one day corsetry will find its way into my writing."

Brought to you by

logo big

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment