Review: Beautifully Broken

Beautifully Broken
Beautifully Broken by Portia Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok… 4 books in 4 days… this should express how amazing these books are!

Portia has weaved an exquisitely unique story, that just hooks you from the beginning… it does not let go… it throws you in so many directions you do not know which way is up.. and you don’t care.. because you just want to keep reading and wishing it never ends!!!

I felt broken several times while reading this series… I felt like it was too much for my mind to wrap around but I had to know… I just wanted to feel everything and I wanted my fragile soul to be cocooned in a beautiful blanket of peace and happiness for the characters. And Portia, even after the torture she put me through in this series.. she did just that… she gave me my HEA wrapped in a beautiful bow.

This series has moved to the top of my faves EVER!!!! There is just nothing like it… And my book hangover is going to kill me… I just want to go back and re-read every beautiful and insane word!

Please Please Please… read these books!!!

Onto the 4th one…. I feel I won’t survive the 5th one as I want it to never end…

View all my reviews


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment