Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans - Release



MANWHORE +1
The unexpected love story that began in MANWHORE 
continues heating up the pages in MANWHORE + 1
Release date: July 7, 2015



Billionaire playboy? Check. 
Ruthless businessman? Check. 
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal himhis secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard. 

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?



 photo Manwhore 1_zpssfbs6gud.jpg 

Malcolm.. baby... your back in my life!  thank you Katy!!

Gah!!! Malcolm Logan Prescott SINFUL Saint!!! Holy Hotness!!

DIBS, DIBS, DIBS, FREAKING DIBS!!!

Rachel you freaking lucky wench you!!!



Ok... let me just say that I inhaled this story... The continuation of Malcolm and Rachel.. I mean.. OMG.. then ending of book one cut my soul with loss!!

And Katy, bless Katy.. she starts us off right in that living hell!  Rachel is lost and broken without him.. and it's not like you can just go chat with a freaking billionaire easily... so she poured her heart and soul in her article, with the smallest bit of hope that Malcolm might read it, and if there were miracles in the heavens.. might forgive her.. might even just look her way...



Weeks go by.. and nothing.. zero... zilch from Malcolm... has he just forgotten her that easily?? would he ever have contact with her again???



(choir of angels singing) He contacts her... well there is contact.. she has a meeting with him... omg can it be true??? is there a chance??



This beautiful story shows both Rachel and Malcolm very vulnerable... very heartbroken without each other.  It shows their trepidation at being together.. that innocent blush full journey that might just take them to Happily Ever After!! 



I can't give it away.. i need you to experience the rawness that is Malcolm... the Hotness that is Saint!!



Katy.. get your arse to writing babe!!! I need more of Malcolm!!!  being a witness on their journey was priceless.. and gah!!! the ending!! <3 span="">





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment