Review: Read My Lips

Read My Lips
Read My Lips by Daryl Banner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Daryl Banner Freaking Rocked this book!!!!!

Omg.. I was completely sucked in with the characters, the story, the feels!!!

Honest to god, this story rocked!  It is original and unique.  The main characters are engaging and completely knock your socks off with the HOTNESS FACTOR!!!

I have read Daryl’s fantasy series which in not my usual genre, and he hooked me with that, but his foray into the m/f romance genre is spectacular!  He completely brought the theater world to life and had me sitting on the edge of my seat to find out how all the twists and turns would turn out.

His intriguing characters, Desdemona and Clayton are by far one of my faves.  Definitely not cookie cutter at all!  The battle of heart and soul to trust themselves and each other is heart wrenching.  You are just team love the whole way!

I don’t want to give details about this story… it is definitely one too read and just know you will love!

Read it NOWWWWW!!

PE circle 400

Read all of the Princesses reviews at http://ift.tt/297vled

View all my reviews


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment