Souls Unfractured by Tillie Cole Review by Princess Elizabeth

OMG...
My heart is
Tillie Cole...
You brilliant evil woman.
You shredded my soul...
left it bleeding...
I don't own enough tears, 
for the tears I have shed for
FLAME.
He is the most broken and beautiful soul I have ever read about.
There is no other like him...
He is the one I need to wrap my soul around and never let go...
Maddie.. she is breathtakingly perfect for Flame.
There are no other two souls ever written about that belong together more than 
Maddie and Flame.
The atrocities that these two have witnesses, lived, and survived literally had me sobbing.
How there is even the slightest light left within them to guide them to each other, 
is beyond my comprehension.
The first time they were even able to touch... just a finger... to a finger...
was the most profound moment ever...
Tillie Cole will filet your heart and soul with Souls Unfractured...
Are you brave enough to trust her to heal you as well?


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment