In The Moment: Part Four by Rachael Orman - Release Day


Title: In The Moment: Part Four
Author: Rachael Orman
Publication Date & Length: April 13, 2015 - 50pgs




Keeping two people happy in a relationship is hard enough, add in another and things get even more complicated. Adam and Ace have found their balance, but Alicia isn't sure it’s what she wants at all. She doesn't want a normal relationship, let alone one that is so tough to make work. Plus, just when she thinks she has made up her mind, there is another surprise that make her decision that much more difficult.

Add to GoodReads

Mother by day. Writer by night. I spend a majority of my day with my children and reading while my nights are filled with the sound of the keyboard as I work on my next work.

I have written in nearly every LBGT category as well as the traditional erotic romance category.

I love to try new things and learn from every piece of work I write. I'll write just about anything once to learn from it. I've even ventured out of my normal erotica genre into Monster Erotica. Doubt you'll find me writing anything not erotic as you can barely get me to even read something out of that category, but then again, you never know what I might try next.

Never stop learning. Try everything at least once.

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment